We can help you meet your own environmental pledges and carbon reduction goals. Without increasing the cost or reducing the effectiveness of your marketing operations.
Sustainability does not start and end with Precision. At Precision we believe that sustainability flows beyond our company by sourcing from the right suppliers, working tirelessly with our clients and encouraging our team to continue the good practices that we live by every day.
Environmental action plan.
Following a pathway laid out by the Suffolk Carbon Charter. We have an annual Environmental Action Plan to measure, monitor and change to a more sustainable business model. Having achieved the Carbon Charter Gold Award in 2019 it was a natural progression to becoming a carbon neutral business.
At Precision we explore core areas to sensor check our progression towards taking a sustainable lead in our industry.
- We have environmental champions. Who provide the time and resources to deliver best practice and research the latest initiatives towards reducing our impact on the planet. Precision arranges regular talks with known speakers, influencers and experts on the subject.
- We make time while at work and provide education on the importance of taking steps to protect our environment at home and at work. We encourage volunteering for projects such as local clear up sessions.
- Invest in research and development to create new ways of working. Such as fully compostable, potato starch poly wrap.
- We make available to staff some of the fabulous initiatives being put forward by our renewable energy partner Octopus Energy and to switch to electric motoring through their sister company Octopus EV.
- Incentivise ideas and initiatives that enhance our programme of continuous improvement. While also supporting local community projects that improve the well-being of our community.